Monday, February 4, 2013

Thank You...

Last week my wife and I had the amazing opportunity to visit the Holy Land (I will write about that more later). The trip required that I would be absent from the church for 10 days. Fortunately, I have an amazing youth team who held down the fort while I was gone. They kept the ministry going (maybe my presence isn't THAT important after all).    :)

They are a great team of youth workers and I am very thankful for them. I am very thankful to everyone who invests in the lives of young people...volunteers and employees alike.

Thank you for serving youth...in the midst of your already busy schedules.
Thank you for loving youth...who are sometimes difficult to love.
Thank you for following Jesus...even when it doesn't make sense.



(An old Youth Specialties video called "Youth Ministry Is...")